I watched a ted video by accident. It was about how a guy started something new for 30 days and what he felt about the event. It was inspired me a lot. trying to do something small or very trivial things which are not difficult made him confident and have big change. As a result, based on his challenge, he could carry on something big which he never imagined. The word ‘ consistency’ is important.(by the way, I am in a coffee shop in my area and smell kind of weed.. In common sense, it is not possible but I kept sniffing.. weird)
This is exactly what I need at the moment.
- I will read a book and finish it in 30 days.
- I will run 2km every day.
- I will read one English news article every day.
- I will write down what I need for next day before I go to bed.
- I will practice buddhist pray , 108 vows, for 30 days.
If I can manage all these 5 things, I do not know, how I will be like.. Let’s see..